The kitchen is part of a custom open-plan design that includes the living and dining area. The kitchen combines elegance and functionality, blending granite countertops and marble flooring with stainless steel appliances and glass-and-wood cabinets. The social space encourages casual interaction, and provides a stunning view of Victoria Harbour from every location - even when washing the dishes.
Major appliances are all from the Kitchen Aid Architect Series, finished in stainless steel.
- 36" 5 burner gas cook top
- 30" convection oven with temperature probe
- "French door" refrigerator & freezer with cold water dispenser and ice maker
- wine refrigerator
- hood and extractor (vents to the outside)
- large dual sink
- quiet dishwasher
- garbage disposal
Paying close attention to the details can make a big difference when it comes to using a kitchen day-to-day. The owners of this condo are keen chefs who spent 6 months cooking in the kitchen. All the tools for the serious chef have been installed:
- Cuisinart food processor
- Braun 400w stick blender
- Extra large wood cutting board
- Full set of sharp knives with steel
- Electric mixer
- Large selection of pyrex mixing bowls
- Breville conical burr coffee grinder
- Large selection of baking trays
- Heavy gauge stainless pots and pans
- High quality non-stick pans & wok
- Coffee maker, kettle, toaster...